Want to send me an email? With feedback, music recommendations, awesome travel ideas or just any random thoughts? firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently listening to
To make a Dadaist poem...
"Take a newspaper. Take a pair of scissors. Choose an article as long as you are planning to make your poem.
Cut out the article. Then cut out each of the words that make up this article and put them in a bag.
Shake it gently. Take your the scraps one after the other in the order in which they left the bag.
Copy conscientiously. The poem will be like you.
And here you are a writer, infinitely original and endowed with a sensibility that is charming though beyond the understanding of the vulgar."
November's to do list
- Finish resume and update linked in
- Create one t shirt with embroidery
- Finish Green Logic Construction
- Design UI for ECA+ Collective
- Read "Guns, Germs, and Steel"
- Design micro site for my travel photography
- Prototype for My Second Mind (web+iphone)
- Make an elaborate and fun fur coat
- Proof read and update content for this site